Google Analytics

Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins

 The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxed Set

I loved this series! I couldn't put it down!  Typically lean towards the books that have mystery or romance or both in them.  I also like a little supsense but I don't do blood, death or gore.  This had a little of what I liked plus a little of the blood death and gore.  There are scenes that stay with you long after you have finished the book.  I found myself cheering for Katniss the whole way.  I loved, absolutely loved the first two books but felt that the third book wasn't as enteraining as the first and second.  I stuck with it and it did deliver in the very end but I not sure the first two hundred or so pages were worth the last fifty to hundred pages.  I would recommend this book to people that like suspense!  My husband wants to read these books and he doesn't stray far from Stephen King! 

No comments:

Post a Comment