Google Analytics

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Vision in White (Book One in the Bride Quartet) by Nora Roberts



Vision In White (Bride Quartet, Book 1)I am a sucker for Nora Roberts!  I absolutely love her!  Maybe I am a hopeless romantic I don't know but I read everything of hers that I can get my hands on!  This book was a fast read for me.  I was looking for happily every after and found it.  I am curious about the other three ladies mentioned in this book and if they find their happily every after.  I like when Nora writes a series how she brings in the main characters from other books in the series and helps you keep up with them.  It is almost like you become a part of their lives they way she does it.  This book was about photographer that had a mother that had been married several times and was spoiled rotten.  Consequently it made her photographer daughter a little gun shy when it came to love and committment.  She along with 3 of her friends run a wedding business called Vows.  She does the photography part, while another does the cakes, another does the flowers and another is the wedding planner.  Interested to see what happens in book two of the series with the florist!

No comments:

Post a Comment