Google Analytics

Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Sister's Keeper by Bill Benners

 My Sister's Keeper
This riveting suspense thriller explores the special bond between a brother and sister when Richard Baimbridge rushes back to his coastal hometown of Wilmington, NC, to assist with his sister's recovery after she's brutally attacked and crippled investigating the rape of a 13-year-old. Coming face to face with his tormented past and a dark family secret, he fights to stay above the flood of childhood trauma and, serving as his sister's legs, is drawn into the dark underside of this quiet coastal community where he, himself, becomes the primary suspect in the murders of Wilmington's young girls.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Amy's Review:

This book was my pick for one of our book club picks.  We were suppose to pick something that we liked and I am all about love, suspense, mystery etc.  Everything this book has then some!  It was a good read for me and I hard time putting it down.  Wanted to find out who the killer was and why they were killing and hurting little girls.  Of course the ending surprised me.  I thought I had it all figured it and then got blown away at the end and found out I was way off course!  If you love mysteries, give this one a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment